Communicate with Session

About Us

Communicate with Session


Google +

Communicate with Session

What is the correct procedure for a Ward member to submit a concern or make a suggestion to Session, the governing body of the church?

Put your concern in writing
and sign it.

If the matter is a serious concern against an individual, especially a moral concern, and the concern is unsigned, it is virtually impossible for the concern to be acted on. Every accused person has a right to be faced by his/her accuser and anonymous accusations make this impossible. Justice insists that individuals who have a personal concern be willing to identify themselves to appropriate persons.

Send the Concern/Suggestion to
The Clerk of Session,
c/o Ward Church,
40000 Six Mile Rd,
Northville, MI, 48168.

Session usually receives correspondence at their next regular meeting, usually the second Monday of the month.

You may also email Session at